WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
* Group training supervised by a coach
* Timed focused workouts
* Coach availability
* Group discounts in the community
* Three different times to train
* Personalized training schedule
* Post workout results and feedback
EVERY MEMBER RECEIVES:
* Team shirt
* Uniform upon availability
* Personal training schedule upon request
* Kids under 12 free training in the evenings
3rd Annual Triple Crown is here…
LOTS OF CHANCES TO WIN ALL SORTS OF AWARDS.
REGISTER FOR ALL THREE AND HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A PAIR OF RUNNING SHOES!
Leg 1 on June 21st 1 mile race. Sponsored by New Balance Store at Westshore and Ken Keenan. (completed)
Leg 2 on July 7th 2 mile race sponsored by Mizuno and Mike Dorazil. (completed)
Leg 3 on July 28th 5k race sponsored by Brooks and Greg Moore. (PLEASE NOTE 7:00AM START)
1) Run at 7:00am at UT
2) Age Graded
3) Given overall prize, Raffle prize, and Age Graded Prize
4) Series combined AGE GRADED time for grand prize
5) If you registered for all three races you will be entered to win a pair of shoes
Registration forms available just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Madeira Beach 5K… July 7, 2018… Madeira Beach, FL
Dylan Nolan runs another beach race and again a 2nd place overall for the young stud.
|2||Dylan Nolan||1 1-14M||18:02||5:49|
Triple Crown Leg 2 “The Mizuno 2 mile”… July 7, 2018… Tampa, FL
Progressive runners did very well all running in the 2nd heat.
|Name||Age on Race Day||Gender||Time||Age Graded|
|Jim Burgasser||48(1st) 49(2,3rd)||Male||12:39||11:09|