WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
* Group training supervised by a coach
* Timed focused workouts
* Coach availability
* Group discounts in the community
* Three different times to train
* Personalized training schedule
* Post workout results and feedback
EVERY MEMBER RECEIVES:
* Team shirt
* Uniform upon availability
* Personal training schedule upon request
* Kids under 12 free training in the evenings
Places to run in the Tampa-St. Pete.-Clearwater Area….
2019 Triple Crown Leg #3 (5K–The final leg)
Saturday July 20, 2019 8:00pm START
Big weekend for Ed Fitzgerald…
He finished his first 50 miler race in a tough mountainous race in Ashland, Oregon. The Siskiyou Out Back Races…
With a course that ran over 6500 feet of climbing, Ed finished in just over 10 hours and was 7th overall. He ended winning his age group too.
2019 TRI Fort De Soto Sprint Triathlon #1 on 2019-07-13
Name Travis Elrod
Age Group 3 40-44M
2019 Peachtree Road Race… Atlanta, Ga… 7/4/2019
RJ Dorazil hammered a good race on the tough up and down course.
|42||RJ Dorazil||1 40-44M||33:30||5:24|
|700||Travis Elrod||54 40-44M||42:21||6:49|
2019 Triple Crown Leg #2 “The Mizuno 2 miler”
RJ Dorazil takes the leg with a 9:58.
Becky Howarth was the 2nd female in 11:48
Danny Withers was 2nd in the 2nd heat in 12:59.
Sarah Summerfield finished in 13:38.
Brian McNulty finished in 16:12.